Large/Bulky Item Collection & Reuse Collection Program
- A fee for service is charged for materials. Click here for rates.
- No single item over 200 pounds.
- Bulky item clean-ups must be arranged by the complex manager.
- Please place reusable items separate from items to be sent to the landfill. Reusable items will be sent to a sorting/donation facility. (no receipts given for these items)
- Place items at the pre-arranged pick up location (agreed to by ACI of San Ramon) supervisor and complex manager) by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled bulky item clean-up day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR LARGE/BULKY ITEM COLLECTION PROGRAM:
Non-recyclable & non-compostable items will be sent to the landfill.
- Car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Large bulky or e-waste items (200 lbs or less per item)
- Trash that is contained (bagged, boxed, or bundled)
Every best effort will be made to reuse or recycle these items. Please contain loose small/multiple items.
All items placed out for reuse need to be in good, working, re-usable condition will all parts, no holes or stains. Ask yourself, “Would I give this item to my family member or friend for reuse?” Anything that is broken or stained/ dirty will be placed in the garbage.
Reusable items such as:
- Books & magazines
- Dishware, glasses, cutlery, & cookware
- Household & office furniture (non-upholstered in clean usable condition)
- Home décor – knick-knacks, baskets, & other decorative items
- Jewelry, shoes, belts, purses, hats, watches, & other accessories
- Pictures & picture frames (not broken)
- Small working household appliances & electronics
Recyclable materials such as:
- Cardboard, scrap metal, paper, bottles, cans (bagged, boxed or bundled).
- Yard trimmings & clean wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’) will be composted
E-waste and large appliances such as:
- TVs, electronics, and appliances (remove or seal doors)
Click here for an expanded list of reusable items.
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE MULTI-FAMILY BULKY ITEM/CLEAN UP COLLECTION PROGRAM:
- Dirt, Rocks & Construction or Demolition Debris – Debris box service is available for these items. Click here for Debris box rates.
- Hazardous Waste – Please click here for proper hazardous waste disposal information.
- Abandoned automobiles, trees, or any single item (e.g. large auto parts, etc.) that exceeds two hundred (200) lbs. in weight.
Please help our drivers identify reusable items by labeling them “REUSE”.
REMEMBER: All items placed out for reuse need to be in good, working, re-usable condition with all parts, no holes or stains. Ask yourself, “Would I give this item to a family member or friend for reuse?” Anything that is broken or stained/dirty will be placed in the garbage>
Click here for a printable sheet to place on your ACI bulky item/clean up/reuse materials.